The Property Law Department of Johnston & Partners is known for consistently offering our corporate and private clients expert legal advice and for giving out clients efficient, speedy service.
Johnston & Partners is located in Umhlanga, Kwa-Zulu Natal.
Our Property Law Department consists of an admitted Attorney, + Conveyancer and John Michau, together with 5 (five) highly experienced Conveyancing secretaries/paralegals. We have invested in the latest information technology, not only to comply with the Service Level Agreement requirements of our Financial Institution Clients, but also to promote efficient service delivery to our clients.
Our services in this department include the advice on & the structuring of:
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Option Agreements
- Residential Property Transfers
- Commercial Property Transfers
- Development Agreements
- Development of Schemes (Sectional Title and Cluster Developments)
- Township Establishment
- Extension, Consolidation and Sub-Division of Sectional Title Units and Schemes
- Registration of Mortgage Bonds
- Registration of Notarial Bonds
- All other forms of Notarial work such as servitudes, notarial leases and authentication of documents
- Ante nuptial Agreements
- Lease Agreements
- Tax advice on property related issues such as Value Added Tax, Transfer Duty and Capital Gains Tax
- General advice on property transactions and conveyancing.
AJ Johnston & Partners have been hugely valuable business partners and friends of RE/MAX Panache over the past 15 years. We value their professionalism and efficiency in dealing with our clients' property transactions, always ensuring where possible that the property transfer takes place as quickly as possible.- Grant Gavin, Owner at RE/MAX Panache
It has been a pleasure working with AJ Johnston & Partners who have been exemplary, polite and professional. If the occasion should ever arise when someone may be looking for a good conveyancing attorney I will recommend them.- Wally Lage